回覆文章
頭像
leeyc2
文章: 548
註冊時間: 2004-09-19, 08:00

雜阿含(435經)----SN56:44

文章 leeyc2 » 2006-11-12, 20:58

雜阿含435經

如是我聞:一時,佛住舍衛國衹樹給孤獨園。時須達長者往詣佛所,稽首佛足,於一面坐。白佛言:「世尊!此四聖諦,為漸次無間等?為一頓無間等」?佛告長者:「此四聖諦,漸次無間(等),非頓無間等」。佛告長者:「若有說言:於苦聖諦未無間等,而於彼苦集聖諦、苦滅聖諦、苦滅道跡聖諦無間等者,此說不應。所以者何?若於苦聖諦未無間等,而欲於苦集聖諦、苦滅聖諦、苦滅道跡聖諦無間等者,無有是處。猶如有人,兩細樹葉連合為器,盛水持行,無有是處。如是於苦聖諦未無間等,而欲於苦集聖諦、苦滅聖諦、苦滅道跡聖諦無間等者,無有是處。譬如有人,取蓮華葉連合為器,盛水遊行,斯有是處。如是長者!於苦聖諦無間等已,而欲於苦集聖諦、苦滅聖諦、苦滅道跡聖諦無間等者,斯有是處。是故長者!於四聖諦未無間等者,當勤方便,起增上欲,學無間等」。佛說此經已,諸比丘聞佛所說,歡喜奉行。

頭像
leeyc2

文章 leeyc2 » 2006-11-12, 21:04

SN 56.44
Kuta Sutta
Gabled
Translated from the Pali by
Thanissaro Bhikkhu PTS: S v 452
CDB ii 1868

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source: Transcribed from a file provided by the translator.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright & 2005 Thanissaro Bhikkhu.
Access to Insight edition & 2005
For free distribution. This work may be republished, reformatted, reprinted, and redistributed in any medium. It is the author's wish, however, that any such republication and redistribution be made available to the public on a free and unrestricted basis and that translations and other derivative works be clearly marked as such.

"Monks, if anyone were to say, 'Without having broken through to the noble truth of stress as it actually is present, without having broken through to the noble truth of the origination of stress... the cessation of stress... the path of practice leading to the cessation of stress, as it actually is present, I will bring about the right ending of stress,' that would be an impossibility. Just as if someone were to say, 'Without having built the lower story of a gabled building, I will put up the upper story,' that would be an impossibility; in the same way, if anyone were to say, 'Without having broken through to the noble truth of stress as it actually is present, without having broken through to the noble truth of the origination of stress... the cessation of stress... the path of practice leading to the cessation of stress, as it actually is present, I will bring about the right ending of stress,' that would be an impossibility.

"If anyone were to say, 'Having broken through to the noble truth of stress as it actually is present, having broken through to the noble truth of the origination of stress... the cessation of stress... the path of practice leading to the cessation of stress, as it actually is present, I will bring about the right ending of stress,' that would be a possibility. Just as if someone were to say, 'Having built the lower story of a gabled building, I will put up the upper story,' that would be a possibility; in the same way, if anyone were to say, 'Having broken through to the noble truth of stress as it actually is present, having broken through to the noble truth of the origination of stress... the cessation of stress... the path of practice leading to the cessation of stress, as it actually is present, I will bring about the right ending of stress,' that would be a possibility.

"Therefore, monks, your duty is the contemplation, 'This is stress... This is the origination of stress... This is the cessation of stress.' Your duty is the contemplation, 'This is the path of practice leading to the cessation of stress.'"

See also: SN 56.45

Revised: Sunday 2006-06-18
http://www.accesstoinsight.org/tipitaka ... .than.html

頭像
leeyc2

文章 leeyc2 » 2006-11-12, 21:13

雜阿含435經與相應部SN56:44經文意思是否完全一致?類似的的情形也發生在雜阿含397經vsSN56:32之中

頭像
leeyc2

文章 leeyc2 » 2006-11-12, 21:53

( 四三六)

如須達長者所問,有異比丘問,亦如是說。唯譬有差別:「如有四登階道,昇於殿堂。若有說言:不登初階而登第二、第三、第四階,昇堂殿者,無有是處。所以名何?要由初階,然後次登第二、第三、第四階,得昇殿堂。如是比丘!於苦聖諦未無間等,而欲於苦集聖諦、苦滅聖諦、苦滅道跡聖諦無間等者,無有是處。譬如比丘!若有人言:以四階道昇於殿堂,要由初階,然後次登第二、第三、第四階,得昇殿堂,應作是說。所以者何?要由初階,然後次登第二、第三、第四階,昇於殿堂,有是處故。如是比丘!若言於苦聖諦無間等已,然後次第於苦集聖諦、苦滅聖諦、苦滅道跡聖諦無間等者,應作是說。所以者何?若於苦聖諦無間等已,然後次第於苦集聖諦、苦滅聖諦、苦滅道跡聖諦無間等者,有是處故」。佛說此經已,諸比丘聞佛所說,歡喜奉行。

頭像
leeyc2

文章 leeyc2 » 2006-11-12, 22:02

對不起!雖雜阿含此三經都有漸次無間等的涵義,但SN56:44還是應該對應雜阿含436經.437經才是

回覆文章